Think about this:
- My first novel (#JustWritePH), Turning Points, will be released as a stand-alone e-book novel by Buqo. I plan to also make Turning Points available on paperback through a limited print run.
- My #StrangeLit novella, In My Dream, will be released as a stand-alone e-book novella by Buqo. I plan to also make In My Dreams available on paperback through a limited print run.
- My short story, Until . . . Whenever, will be released in e-book format by Buqo. This is part of the #WriteBreakUpSongsAbout writing project.
- My short story, The Fairy Queen-In-Waiting, will be released as part of the Talecraft Master Story Creator’s Anthology 1.
- My crime novel, The Retreat, will be launched early this year as part of the #HeistClub writing workshop. There is already interest in making this story an independent film, so that’s something to look forward to as well!
- A story of mine will be part of a non-local printed anthology which will be released at the London book fair in April! I’ve been asked to keep things under wraps, so I will reveal more information as we get nearer the launch.
- I am joining a Kids Lit writing workshop starting this January, so expect a story for kids from me this year!
- I have several stories lined up to be completed: Book 2 of In My Dreams, Part 2 of Until . . . Whenever, Books 2 through 6 of The Retreat, to name a few.
- I hope to have all my works available in print version—whether through self-publishing, or by securing a publishing deal (I resolve to actually seriously pursue this).
I’m sure you will agree with me, 2016 will be an epic year for me as an author!