It’s time to unveil the gorgeous cover of the newest #romanceclass summer anthology entitled SUMMER FEELS! And let me tell you, it’s not enough to just look at the front cover, so I’m sharing the entire spread up to the back cover. Look at the beautiful blue hues! Makes you want to head over to the nearest beach, right? Well, don’t forget to check out this new book filled with summer-themed stories to complete your summer experience!
Blurb: Summer loving happens so fast, as you’ll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the magic of the hot sun, clear blue skies, and lots of love take you on a roller coaster ride of feels. With stories ranging from sweet to sexy, there’s sure to be something for any fan of romance.
Featuring stories by:
Elea Andrea Almazora • Erleen Alvarez • Ella Banta • Rachelle Belaro • H. Bentham • Halina Cabrera • Charlie Dio • Mina V. Esguerra • Elizabeth Galit • Georgette S. Gonzales • Ami Granada • Irene Jurado • Catherine Lo • Arlene Manocot • Bianca Mori • Eris Peñaluna • Farrah F. Polestico • Kit Salazar • Miel Salva • Fay Sebastian • Kate Sebastian • Yeyet Soriano • Marian Tee
Edited and compiled by Kate Sebastian
About the Designer of the Cover
Miles Tan likes inhabiting imaginary worlds, from fantasy books to sci-fi shows to cheeky mysteries to role-playing games. She works with websites, plays with graphics, and is now currently painting with words.
Finding X is her first published novella. Her short story “Something Real” is included in the YA Luna East anthology, Kids These Days.
- “All about That Bass” by Fay Sebastian
- “Alter Christus” by Catherine Lo
- “Fall for Me” by Miel Salva
- “The Game of Twenty Questions” by Elizabeth Galit
- “The Summer You Said Hello” by Ami Granada
- “At the Bermuda Triangle” by Elea Andrea Almazora
- “Beachin’ Summer” by Arlene Manocot
- “Buddy System” by Yeyet Soriano
- “Busy out of the Friendzone” by Charlie Dio
- “Flying with You” by Rachelle Belaro
- “Guide for a Day” by H. Bentham
- “Ready to Run” by Kit Salazar
- “Secondhand Wanderlust” by Erleen Alvarez
- “The Search for the Kissing Monster” by Ella Banta
- “Anything Can Happen” by Marian Tee
- “Four Basic Principles” by Bianca Mori
- “Love after Summer” by Irene Jurado
- “Lucky in Paradise” by Farrah F. Polestico
- “The Swimming Instructor” by Eris Peñaluna
- “Wedding Night Stand” by Mina V. Esguerra
- “An Overdue Adventure” by Kate Sebastian
- “Buttered Sunset” by Halina Cabrera
- “Then Derrick Was Back” by Georgette S. Gonzales
So, 23 stories of love under the summer sun, what else could you ask for, right? Grab your copy through the book links below:
Attend #AprilFeelsDay2017 on April 30, 2017 at the Urban Turf U.P. Town Center at 1:00 PM and witness the formal launch of the anthology! Meet the authors and buy your printed copies available during the event.
#AprilFeelsDay2017 event link
The book is also on Goodreads, so feel free to post a review after you’ve read it: