This was a year in the making. We were supposed to follow up our June 2016 launch with something similar in June 2017, but . . . we needed more time. It took a while, but it was well worth it. This video provides a quick summary of the launch, courtesy of Reev Robledo.
Last March 24, 2018, at the Tweedle Book Cafe, we launched five (5) new books, as follows:
- The #NewBlood Anthology entitled THE SECRETS THAT WE KEEP, which features 5 stories from 5 new crime fiction authors (Liam Blunt, I.P. Lanz, Amae Dechavez, Bunag Manlapaz, and Celestine Trinidad), 4 short stories from current authors (J. Guibone, Mark Manalang, Irene Recio, and Yeyet Soriano), and 9 excerpts from upcoming releases (Michael Recto was on hand to talk about his book Come With Me, Volume 2). The anthology was compiled and edited by Georgette Gonzales and Yeyet Soriano. The book cover photography and design, as well as interior formatting was executed by Porcupine Strongwill. All the new authors were on hand at the launch to talk about their stories, their writing journey, and to answer questions from the audience.
- Jessica E. Larsen’s FLAME SQUAD: SHADOW PRINCE. Jess wanted very much to be present at the launch, but she currently resides in Norway with her husband and child. She, however, made arrangement to have limited print copies of her books 1 and 2 combined available during the launch: FLAME SQUAD: SLY PRINCE and SHADOW PRINCE. The book is available on Amazon, Smashwords, iBooks, and Barnes&Noble.
- Arlene Manocot’s SINS OF THE PAST (THE GUNG HO LADY SERIES #2). Unfortunately, Arlene was detained by . . . life and work and responsibilities . . . so she wasn’t able to make it to the launch. Get her book here.
- Mark Manalang’s second in a series SAMPAGUITA: STRAY LAMB. Mark was present during the launch to talk about his book. It is available on Amazon.
- Yeyet Soriano’s THE CRIME CIRCLE. The book is available in paperback edition on Amazon. You can also order the local print edition. Out on Amazon (ebook) is the first story 3B4U.